Do you have to be Catholic to attend Seton Catholic Schools?
- No – In fact at our high school alone among the faculty, staff and students, over 20 faith traditions are represented.
- Currently 70% of our student population is Catholic, while 30% is not.
Does my child have to participate in Mass and religion classes?
- Yes – these are a part of the curriculum here at Seton Catholic. Many students from other faith traditions attend Seton Catholic, and while we do teach Catholic theology, much of our religion curriculum is centered on study of the Bible and on applying Christian principles to daily life.
What if I need financial aid?
- There are several opportunities for financial assistance for families attending Seton Catholic Schools.
What if my child is behind in the curriculum?
- We follow the same state standards that all accredited schools statewide follow. If your child has been attending an accredited school he/she should be fine, but we do assess the new students to see how they are doing and we assist those students that need help to make sure they are on track.